Volunteers are the heartbeat of the American Heart Association, and the Denver team is pleased to welcome five new members to the local board of directors, including a new board chair.
New board member, Erin Amerlan, Managing Director, Enterprise & Operational Risk Management at Charles Schwab will serve as chair of the Denver board of directors. As a longtime supporter of the American Heart Association and recent chair of the Denver Heart Walk, Erin brings leadership, passion, and dedication to help build awareness and raise lifesaving funds to help create a healthier Colorado for all.
Erin will join this passionate group of new members that have been appointed to the local board:
- Pam Jeffords, founder and managing partner at DiversityWorks Group
- Rachelle Moulton, assurance partner at EY
- Sean Nohavec, business development manager at Plante Moran
- Harry Sivadhas, MD, vice president of cardiac services at HealthONE
This new group will join these existing board members:
- Leadership Development Chair – Ryan Beiser, regional president and head of corporate banking at PNC
- Board President – Oswaldo Grenardo, MD, SVP and chief clinical officer and family physician at Centura Health
- Immediate Past Chair – Ben Miller, chief revenue officer Premise Health
- Dunbar Ivy, MD, chief of pediatric cardiology at Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Dustin Liljehorn, senior vice president – Rocky Mountain office lead at JE Dunn
- Frank Sottosanti, marketing executive
This enthusiastic group’s leadership and commitment to the American Heart Association’s mission is helping to drive success in science and research, health advocacy and community impact. The relentless work together will give everyone, everywhere, the opportunity to live a full, healthy life.