The Denver Division of the American Heart Association, welcome new board members Gabby Hodgson, market executive director with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, and Marques Hunter, senior director II, health, and wellness regional operations with Walmart.
The Board of Directors is made up of community leaders, medical professionals and executives who guide the Association to drive breakthroughs in science and technology, change systems and policies, address disparities and transform health care and the health of communities.
Hodson joins the board with over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. In her current role, she leads a team of financial professionals and is passionate about helping her team best serve their clients.
Hunter has extensive experience in leading health and wellness initiatives, clinical services, and business operations for patient care organizations.
Hodgson and Hunter join existing executives on the Denver Board of Directors that include:
- Board Chair – Erin Amerlan, managing director, enterprise & operational risk management at Charles Schwab
- Leadership Development Chair – Ryan Beiser, regional president and head of corporate banking at PNC
- Board President – Oswaldo Grenardo, MD, SVP and chief clinical officer and family physician at Common Spirit
- Dunbar Ivy, MD, chief of pediatric cardiology at Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Pam Jeffords, founder and managing partner at DiversityWorks Group
- Dustin Liljehorn, senior vice president – Rocky Mountain office lead at JE Dunn
- Ben Miller, chief revenue officer Premise Health
- Rachelle Moulton, assurance partner at EY
- Sean Nohavec, business development manager at Plante Moran
- Harry Sivadhas, MD, vice president of cardiac services at HealthONE
- Frank Sottosanti, marketing executive
The American Heart Association looks forward to working with Hodgson and Hunter, as they join the rest of the board in working toward building longer, healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.